Millésime Bio, the worlds' largest organic wine fair will take place from January 29 to 31, 2018 at the Parc des Expositions in Montpellier.
Millésime Bio was established in 1993 by a group of organic winemakers in Languedoc-Roussillon belonging to the interprofessional association Sudvinbio.
The trade show gathers a very representative offer of organic wines.
• 100% organic, so buyers can trust what they’re adding to their range. Sudvinbio has appointed Ecocert to check that all wines on show conform to organic regulations
• A good-value-for-money and efficient trade fair
• Turnkey stands, all identical, just the wine makes the difference!
• Restricted exclusively to trade visitors
• Self-service wine-tasting areas (enoteca and Challenge Millésime Bio award-winning wines)
• Wine market and technical seminars
• Free web cafes and WIFI