Do not miss the "PEPE DONATE" exhibition, from September 3 to December 31, 2020 at the Musée d'Art Brut in Montpellier.
►Pepe Doñate, born in 1949, lives and works in Culla (Spain). For 20 years he has devoted himself totally to painting. Before that he was divided between an activity of creator and organizer of exhibitions. He also did photography and
carried out research in art history, thanks to which he was able to become a member of the International Association of Art Critics.
GOOD TIP: reduced rate with the Montpellier City Card!
Our reception measures:
• Physical display of health safety instructions
• Organization of the flow of visitors
• Ground marking (directional)
• Restricted access to stairs and walkway
the passage of a person
• Favor payment by contactless bank card
• Regular disinfection
• Provision of hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance.