The Isis campsite is a family business founded in 1975 and located by the river (on 2km) at the heart of the great domain of Saint-Julien.
There, the atmosphere is familial, and, according to the season, amongst other numerous services, you can :
- Savour the home-made good jams and fruits, because we are producers since 1965.
- Drink good spring water (we are self-sufficient, water is precious)
- Consume green energy, because we produce our own hydraulic electricity
- Listen to music in our small Roman church (it is free every Sunday night during summer)
- Take a bath in a spa, have a massage for your well-being.
- Go on one of our numerous hiking paths.
- Benefit from our recommendations as ambassadors of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- Visit and sleep in our arboretum
In short, this beautiful territory is waiting for you. Welcome in the Cevennes, we will receive you there with much pleasure.
from 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2020
2 adults + car + campsite pitch / day
of 19.10 to N/P€
Mobile home 2/4 persons per week
of 322.00 to 711.00€
Mobile home rental for 6 persons per week
of 714.00 to 1,018.00€
One week rent for 8 people
of 497.00 to 712.00€
Chalet / HLL
of 350.00 to 519.00€
Accepted forms of payment: Payment cards, Currencies, Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, American Express, Cash, Money transfers, Holiday vouchers, Visa
Road (national / local) : Sur la D999 entre Ganges et le Vigan to 1,7 km
Motorway : A9 sortie Nîmes Ouest to 65 km
Motorway : A 75 sortie 48 la Cavalerie to 60 km
Bus : Ligne D40 de Nîmes et 108 de Montpellier to 1,7 km
Railway station : Nîmes to 60 km
Railway station : Montpellier to 45 km
Airport/airfield : Montpellier Méditerranée to 60 km
Heliport : Vous pouvez acceder avec vos dirigeables to 0 km
GR (long distance footpath) : GR60 to 2 km
- The campsite is located 6 km away from Ganges on the road towards Le Vigan, in the D999. - A9 motorway exit "Nîmes ouest" - A75 motorway exit "La Cavalerie", towards Le Vigan - Trains : TGV Nîmes train station, then the 140 bus line and Montpellier then the 608 bus line. - Airship and helicopter: direct access on our heliport...
From 06/04/2019 to 02/11/2019 From 01/04/2020 to 01/11/2020
Events cannot take place in the domain in July and in August.
Groups welcome (from 15 jusqu'à 1000):
Person with reduced mobility
Dogs, cats, elephants and all other pets are welcomed, without any additional charge. We invite you to donate for animals in distress.