The Isis campsite is a family business founded in 1975 and located by the river (on 2km) at the heart of the great domain of Saint-Julien.
There, the atmosphere is familial, and, according to the season, amongst other numerous services, you can :
- Savour the home-made good jams and fruits, because we are producers since 1965.
- Drink good spring water (we are self-sufficient, water is precious)
- Consume green energy, because we produce our own hydraulic electricity
- Listen to music in our small Roman church (it is free every Sunday night during summer)
- Take a bath in a spa, have a massage for your well-being.
- Go on one of our numerous hiking paths.
- Benefit from our recommendations as ambassadors of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- Visit and sleep in our arboretum
In short, this beautiful territory is waiting for you. Welcome in the Cevennes, we will receive you there with much pleasure.
Accepted forms of payment: Payment cards, Currencies, Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, American Express, Cash, Money transfers, Holiday vouchers, Visa
Road (national / local) : Sur la D999 entre Ganges et le Vigan to 1,7 km
Motorway : A9 sortie Nîmes Ouest to 65 km
Motorway : A 75 sortie 48 la Cavalerie to 60 km
Bus : Ligne D40 de Nîmes et 108 de Montpellier to 1,7 km
Railway station : Nîmes to 60 km
Railway station : Montpellier to 45 km
Airport/airfield : Montpellier Méditerranée to 60 km
Heliport : Vous pouvez acceder avec vos dirigeables to 0 km
GR (long distance footpath) : GR60 to 2 km
- The campsite is located 6 km away from Ganges on the road towards Le Vigan, in the D999. - A9 motorway exit "Nîmes ouest" - A75 motorway exit "La Cavalerie", towards Le Vigan - Trains : TGV Nîmes train station, then the 140 bus line and Montpellier then the 608 bus line. - Airship and helicopter: direct access on our heliport...
From 06/04/2019 to 02/11/2019
Events cannot take place in the domain in July and in August.
Groups welcome (from 15 jusqu'à 1000):
Person with reduced mobility
Dogs, cats, elephants and all other pets are welcomed, without any additional charge. We invite you to donate for animals in distress.