Since 2017, the Montpellier International Travel and Adventure Film Festival has attracted nearly 40,000 people in the heart of the city.
The opportunity for visitors to discover new cultures through screenings followed by exchanges with film crews, photo exhibitions, but also concerts, workshops, conferences and a travel fair on the festival. Many opportunities are given to discover the different cultures of our planet.
A 2021 3 in 1edition
A 3 in 1 festival this year with:
- The festival in its usual format at the Salle Rabelais and at the Musée Fabre from September 23 to 26
- The festival online and in duplex from home
- In replay after each session from home
- 5 “favorites” sessions out of competition will be rescheduled for the five years of the festival.
- A particular effort has been made to set up an educational project which will result in the awarding of a young audience prize.
- A literary prize will also be awarded to reward the best travel novel.
And, an unprecedented experience for the festival, more space will be given to the sound journey, in particular through podcasts and a contest, C dans le son ”.
Where is it happening ?
Almost everywhere in Montpellier and in Metropolitan France: Esplanade Charles de Gaulle - Center Rabelais - House of International Relations - Salle Pétrarque - Montpellier Tourist Office - Castries Castle - Juvignac Town Hall…
For more information, visit the festival website