An historical place
A bit of History
In the extension of the triumphal Arch, the Promenade du Peyrou, royal square, belvedere widely opened to all horizons, hosts an equestrian statue of Louis XIV, whose Jean Giral, the architect, completed the realization in 1774.
It also contains a water tower designed in the 18th century.
The triumphal Arch and the water tower and the Arceaux aqueduct, are typical of classical architecture.