A network based on 4 tram lines.
Tramway line routes
- Line 1 Mosson/Odysseum
- Line 2 Saint-Jean de Védas Centre / Jacou
- Line 3 Juvignac/Montpellier/Lattes and Pérols
- Line 4, circular, Saint-Denis/ Place Albert 1er / Cathedral / Peyrou – Arc de Triomphe / Saint-Guilhem – Courreau
- Tramway/bus/parking/cycle hubs
- A Vélomagg service
All P + tram car parks have spaces reserved for disabled people. The trams are accessible to people with disabilities.
Access to the tourist office: get off at the Comédie stop (lines 1/2) or Gare Saint-Roch stop (lines 1/2/3).
Where to buy your tickets?
- at the Tourist Office 7 days a week
- at the 130 participating stores and shops
- at the 120 automatic distributors
The M’Ticket application
- Buy your ticket on the platform, if you get on without a ticket you will be in violation.
- No change to pay? pay by credit card.
- The machine doesn’t work ? the screen is unreadable ? Use the machine on the opposite platform.
- The ticket is valid for 1 hour until the last connection in the same direction.
- Validate your ticket as soon as you enter the tramway and each time you get on (including connections).
- Validators are available in the city centre stations.
- When validating for the first time, check the back of the ticket, the date and time of validation must be written.
- For subsequent transfers, a green light will be displayed when the same ticket is validated.