1. The Town Hall
A huge blue cube with metallic reflections that change with the sun, designed by architects Jean Nouvel and François Fontès, which is flanked by an imposing stone-paved square.
A high-performance building, it is located at the intersection between the old centre and the new districts of Port-Marianne, to the east of the city, on the banks of the Lez.
The town hall is designed as the flagship building of a port city, as imagined by Jacques Coeur as early as 1440, and by Mayor Pagézy at the end of the 19th century.