See photos (2)

PHARMACIE ET CHAPELLE DE LA MISÉRICORDE

Museums, Museum mailing vocation of the scientific and technical culture in Montpellier
  • The historic complex of Mercy holds the last apothecary Montpellier yet in place. Pharmacy , consisting of two rooms ( the pharmacy of the 18th and the 19th century ) contains a rare collection of monster pots, guns pots , jugs and prawns testimony of centuries of earthenware Montpellier . The converted chapel in 1830 in the former workshops of the Mint is decorated with paintings depicting the history of Montpellier charity, including two large paintings of the choir : The Charity of St....
    The historic complex of Mercy holds the last apothecary Montpellier yet in place. Pharmacy , consisting of two rooms ( the pharmacy of the 18th and the 19th century ) contains a rare collection of monster pots, guns pots , jugs and prawns testimony of centuries of earthenware Montpellier . The converted chapel in 1830 in the former workshops of the Mint is decorated with paintings depicting the history of Montpellier charity, including two large paintings of the choir : The Charity of St. Vincent de Paul Eugene Deveria and Ladies of Mercy Auguste Glaize . Other paintings signed Reynaud Levieux make the chapel a small conservatory for regional painting from the 17th to 19th century.

    Closed only the 21/07/2016
  • Access
    • Tramway / streetcar line  :  Ligne 1 et 2 arrêt Comédie
  • Environment
    • Montpellier Centre
    • Historic district
Openings
Openings
  • All year 2024
Close