The itinerary of the tramway lines:
- Line 1 Mosson/Odysseum
- Line 2 Saint-Jean de Védas Centre / Jacou
- Line 3 Juvignac/Montpellier/Lattes et Pérols
- Line 4 Saint-Denis/ Place Albert 1er
The blue tramway line 1, painted with white swallows, connects the northern part of the city with the Odysseum terminus on the southeast side.
Line 2, colorfully decorated in flower-power, goes from east to west.
Line 3 in warm and dreamy summer colors. Line 4, on the other hand, will be bright. The fourth line will circulate around the center of Montpellier.
Where can you buy tickets and top-off your transport card?
- At the tourism office
- At the TaM agency
- At nearly 130 participating stores and shops
- At 120 automatic distributors
TaM also manages a complete bus network, bicycle rentals, parking lots and inter-modal transport solutions (parking + tram, parking + bicycle)
More information on the official website of TAM